- Remove 4 disks from package
- Remove 4 posts from package
- Fold white sticker around 1 post with sleeve as shown below
- Drive other post without sleeve into ground approximately 6 inches
- Place post with sleeve and flag onto rod placed 6 inches in ground
- Take other post 5 – 40 feet away and repeat steps 3-5
- 1 – 2 people per team, use Fling A Ring point system to score
- First team to 21 points wins, must win by 2. Not every team is a winner!
- 1 point if the throwing ring is within a disc length of the post.
- 2 points if the disc hits the any part of the opposite post.
- 3 points if the disc is within the finger locking features of the disc.
- 4 points if the disc is locked in the small circle on the disc.
The game is to 21 and you must win by 2 points.